- 10 Time Management Tips That Work
- CLE notes: Escrow and Ethics July 8 2015
- CMS Comparison Chart
- Deidre Koppelman - Talent Acquisition Specialist, at PEAR Core Solutions
- NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION; Legal Expenses & Credit Card Fees
- Stephen Covey's Time Management Grid -
- Ten Things You Can Do To Avoid Claims
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Top 10 Lawyers Website Checklist
- Transfer of a Law Firm
September 10, 2014
Today we had a lively discussion from the best selling business book, Five Dysfunctions of a Team. We looked at and discussed our members views and experiences on these dysfunctions and how we all address them. Everyone contributed!
Whether you have a large or small team in your office, or you and your clients are “the team” we have all arguably experienced or thought about the following : 1) Absence of Trust (invulnerability); 2) Fear of Conflict (Artificial Harmony); 3) Lack of Commitment (Ambiguity); 4) Avoidance of Accountability (Low accountability); and 5) Inattention to Results (status and ego). When we start sharing our experiences, everyone benefits!